Family & Financial Support

Direct Dial: 02380 862530 - Option 3 

Miss Poole

Hello, I am Emily Poole and I am the Pastoral & Safeguarding Lead. My role in school is to provide support, advice and information to the families within our school community ... I am also a designated safeguarding leader. I can help you with any worries that you may have in relation to your child's education, behaviour and wellbeing. I am also here as someone to talk to if you need it!

Advice and support is confidential although concerns relating to the safeguarding of children will always be dealt with in accordance with the school's Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.  

I may not have all the answers, but hopefully I can help you to work out how to find them!

Support for pupils includes:

​Support for families includes:

Family Support - Ways we can help!

Help & Support.pdf

Financial Support

July 2020 Updates.pdf
PSA Family Leaflet Clifford Centre Nov 2020.pdf

Early Intervention for families with Primary Behaviour Service (PBS)

The Wellbeing Support Service have commissioned PBS to provide families with children from Year R to Year 7 with a range of strategies for positive behaviour management along with a deeper understanding of the reasons behind the behaviour through direct work with parents.

If you think you would benefit from this service you should contact your GP to request a referral - the referral can only be made by a GP.

School Nursing Team

Together Project - Presentation.pdf

CAMHS support

Activities to help young people identify how they are feeling - produced by CAHMS

coronavirus-anxiety-toolkit (1).pdf


Managing anxiety and improving wellbeing

laymw_print (1).pdf


Looking after mental wellbeing

Referral Forms 

Form for parents to complete - Challenging behaviour.docx

Please complete if you would like support with behaviours at home - return to Miss Poole

ELSA Support Referral form parents.docx

Please complete if you would like ELSA support for your child - return to Miss Poole

SDA Hampshire Referral Form Master.dotx

Stop Domestic Abuse - you do not need to inform us if you use this form