Help your child stay connected to their classroom and keep learning at home 🏠
Children can keep learning remotely by logging in to their class from any web or mobile device.
Send direct messages to teachers, view lessons or announcements, and get activities for home.
We’re here for you when you need it! Find answers or send us a note and we’ll get back to you.
Three Ways to Login!
Use The Switcher
Log in to your child's account by tapping the profile bubble on any device
Scan A Code
See The Unique Code In Your Child's Planner or Request A New Code
Open the ClassDojo app and tap I'm a student or go to the website
Copy / Paste A Link
Ask for a new link to be sent to you, copy and paste it into a browser.
Teachers, you can send families duplicate personalised codes using Dojo. Class > Student Login > At Home Login > Send to Parents
Detailed Login Instructions - Using A Laptop or Computer
2. Click on the drop-down menu in the top right of the screen beside your name and select "Student accounts"
3. Select your child’s name
4. After selecting your child, you will be in the student account. From here, you will be able to view reports, customise the monster, respond to Assignments, and submit new posts to the Portfolio!
Detailed Login Instructions - Using A Mobile Phone or Tablet
Log into your parent account on the App
2. Tap on the picture icon in the upper left corner of the screen. All the students connected to you will appear underneath your name
3. Tap on the student to allow them to access their student account where they can submit photos, videos, journal entries, and/or drawings to their Portfolios (pending teacher approval), view any previously approved posts, view their reports, and customise their monster!
4. To access your parent account again, select the picture icon on the top left and select your account